Problems with old log-in?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Rob

Problems with old log-in?

Post by Rob »

Hi all!

Did anyone of you have problems logging in with your nick from the old forum?
I've been busy this month but tried occasionaly and I always got the message, that the PW was wrong. I also tried to reset my PW and received a new one from :spyder: , but when I entered this one the site also told me it was wrong :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway, the busy time of this month is over and I had time to re-register.
Now I am "Rob F" formerly known as "Rob" :D

I was just wondering if someone else had the same problems as I had.

Greetings, Robert
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

Rob, yes, I had a devil of a time signing into the new forum. Thankfully, Joyce and the electronics guy got me squared away. The problem was the my old screen name was "Jim". There were three "Jim"s altogether, and we differentiated our names with various combinations of capital letters.

Under the old server, that was fine. But the new server doesn't recognize capital letters, so it thought the three of us were one person (aaaarrrrggghhh!). I tried about a half-dozen, if not more, passwords, and it still wouldn't let me sign in. I was a wreck!

Thanks, Joyce (and the other guy, forgot his name, sorry!) for getting me signed on.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Rob

Post by Rob »

Thank god - I am not the only one. :D It's a bit strange when you see that everybody is posting away on the forums and it seems that you are the only one who can't :(

Anyway - as long as I can read and post I don't care too much about my username or post-count.

Cheers, Robert