byrd cara cara or meadowlark ?

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
zed4130

byrd cara cara or meadowlark ?

Post by zed4130 »

Hi guys im new here , im not new to knives as have been into knives since i was around 13 , im 40 now , i mainly carry leatherman wave everyday or a vic classic on my key chain but recently got a bryd finch, its only the frn version but its fine for what i need it for, although at the moment i cant stretch to a spyderco ive decided i wont a rescue blade lock nife to throw in my grab bag these are the straight blade version, its between a cara cara or the meadowlark, weight is a bit of a issue but they are similare other than the cara cara has a bigger blade, does anyone have these knives and a comparison pic would be great, thanks for any help as new to these kind of knives but after recenyle getting a finch and a meyerco blue racer i really wont a spyderco now,

sorry if this in the wrong place,
cheers guys n gals,

paul
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

Welcome to the forums. :D
Sorry to tell you but this is the wrong section. :p
This section is for discussion of restricted items: butterfly knives and automatic knives made by Spyderco.
I can't exactly help you with this but you should delete this thread and make a new one in the "Spyderco General Discussion" section. You will get much more answers to your question there. :)
zed4130

Post by zed4130 »

oops sorry, if possible can it be moved , or ill start another post,

thanks
paul