Is the Domino going to be around for a while?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Ghost

Is the Domino going to be around for a while?

Post by Ghost »

Because I want one. Badly. But can't really afford one at the moment. So please tell me it's going to be in production for a good while? :)
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

I'd imagine it will stick around for at least a few years. Most of the shorter-lived models made it at least a couple years, so it makes sense that with the positive reception the Domino has received, it too should be available for quite some time.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

The in-house models seem to stick around a bit longer than the collaborations. That and Eric's designs tend to sell like Walmart during Black Friday.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Great Spyderco knives are tricky like that... They know they have a winner on their hands, meaning it will likely stay in their lineup for a good while. On the other hand, they will likely sell like hotcakes (surface of the sun hot) for the deep foreseeable future, so technically the answer to this thread title might really be "no"! That's what gets you and pulls you in, trying to find those elusive ones...
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

You know the Para shortage? It may become a Domino shortage :(
Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5