Lost my Military 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Lost my Military 2

Post by Doc Dan »

I remember when cuffs were in style on dress pants (I still like cuffs). I dropped my knife and didn't know it. Later, I went to use it and it was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere. Then, as I was walking, I noticed one pant leg was feeling funny when I moved. I reached down and lo and behold, there was my knife, in the cuff of my pants!

I hate that you lost such a wonderful knife. I don't normall use pocket clips for this very reason. They snag on things and pull the knife out. I hope you find it or are able to get a new one to replace it.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Jim, since you obviously searched pretty much everywhere already, one really far fetched last suggestion:

Did you check the trash cans?

Not kidding, it happened to me once when I was under a lot of stress, had 1000 things in my mind and too little sleep:
I wanted to put my Altimeter watch (which I only wear in the outdoors) on its usual storing place and at the same time some litter in the trash can... and ended up throwing my watch in there without realizing it....
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Albertaboyscott

Post by Albertaboyscott »

Sorry about the loss JM. I just lost my pm2 serrated s30 at work so I share your pain. Real bummer as it was one of my favorites. On to the next one I guess.
JoviAl

Post by JoviAl »

Ugh, that really sucks. If I had one I’d give you it.
- Al

Work: Jumpmaster 2

Home: DF2 K390 Wharncliffe/DF2 Salt H1 SE and K390 Police 4 LW SE/15V Shaman

Dream knives -
Chinook in Magnacut (any era)
Manix 2 XL Salt in Magnacut
A larger Rockjumper in Magnacut SE
eventhorizon

Post by eventhorizon »

If you didn't know this is about a knife you could easily get the impression that someone just passed away or a child has gone missing... :hand-over-mouth
notorious fidgeteer
standy99

Post by standy99 »

Seat belt is a thief for me most times.

Had a mate at work loose his brand new PM2 on aircraft pallet netting. We were walking around about 20 pallets like below just before they went on a military plane. Some lucky Marine in the US scored a free PM2
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.