Buy, sell, trade

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
calebj06

Buy, sell, trade

Post by calebj06 »

Where does everyone like to go to buy sell or trade?

I don't see a for sale section here.
I'm a manner over at BF but not one willing to pay so much just to sell now and again.
Also been playing on Reddit a bit.

Where else?
I've accumulated a few knife that aren't really what I want to keep so I need to find a decent outlet.

Thanks
Caleb
swigert

Re: Buy, sell, trade

Post by swigert »

Blade forums and USN are the big 2. Both have paid memberships.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

EDC forum, I've snagged a few pieces there in the past, actually got my G-10 jester there for $30, still have to pay a little to sell but it's only like $5 for 3 months.

For buying I like the exchange and have grabbed quit a few there.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
TraumaRN904

Post by TraumaRN904 »

Can people sell Spydies they don't need anymore here? I guess I could go look up forum rules myself. I'm being lazy.
Gayle Bradley 1 (PE) CPM-M4
PM2 (Blurple) (PE) CPM S110V
Pacific Salt (SE) H1
Tasman Salt (SE) H1
Ulize (PE) VG10
Pingo (Black/Orange)(PE) N690Co
G-10 Dragonfly2 (PE) VG10
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

TraumaRN904 wrote:Can people sell Spydies they don't need anymore here? I guess I could go look up forum rules myself. I'm being lazy.
Buying & selling in the discussion forums here is against the rules.

I like the Exchange over on BF. I've got some great deals there and I like that both sellers and buyers have accountability via the feedback system and the GBU section. As far as selling on BF, a Gold membership doesn't cost that much and it helps support their forum. I bought a membership and I haven't even sold anything yet. Although, I likely will in the near future.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
TraumaRN904

Post by TraumaRN904 »

:)
Gayle Bradley 1 (PE) CPM-M4
PM2 (Blurple) (PE) CPM S110V
Pacific Salt (SE) H1
Tasman Salt (SE) H1
Ulize (PE) VG10
Pingo (Black/Orange)(PE) N690Co
G-10 Dragonfly2 (PE) VG10
HammerHill

Post by HammerHill »

/r/Knife_Swap is my go-to. Very well moderated community; I've never had an issue there. BF is okay but you need a paid membership to sell and is generally a little shadier in my experience since they don't have timestamps or pricing/payment guidelines.

Reddit has a unique flow, as far as discussion boards go, but once you get the hang of it you'll come to appreciate it.
vivi

Post by vivi »

I'd like there to be a BST section here. I'm not interested in trading for or buying knives that aren't Spyderco and I recognise a lot of the people here. Not willing to pay for the right to sell my stuff on other websites.

I'm using /r/knife_swap too