Cke

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
J Smith

Cke

Post by J Smith »

Anyone heard anything lately?
Hope hes comeing along well.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
AllenETreat

Alive & kickin'!

Post by AllenETreat »

Jeff -

I got this e-mail from Jacqui, his wife today -

HI Allen, I am Craigs wife Jacqui. Craig has done very well through surgery and is working hard to recover quickly. They say he will need radiation, but not Chemo. I am very hopefull that he will make a full recovery. There was a bit more cancer than expected, but all is out now they believe.

Craig will be in hospital for at least another week. His recovery is very slow and there are many tubes that have to come out. He needs to learn how to breathe through his mouth again, and how to talk and drink. But that will come within the next week.

He did recieve the cards from everyone. Both he and I are blown away by the support and kindness that everyone has shown. I have been updating everyone on the Spydie forum so that they know how Craig is. But, please feel free to email me at jpwheatley@moose-mail.com any time. I do not check Craigs email as much as I check mine.

Again, thanks for your support and belief. Please feel free to email me any time for an update. I will be passing messages along to Craig.

Take Care, Jacqui :)

Does that answer your question? :D

AET
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds, awake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it reality.

T.E. Lawrence
dialex

Post by dialex »

Jacqui posted a topic at the main section a couple days ago. Great to hear Craig's gonna make it :)
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Ray.Hood

Good news. Glad he is doing well.

Post by Ray.Hood »

Thanks maam. Glad to hear that he is doing well. Take good care of him.
He seems like a good fellow.
Ray Pettit
SGT, USA
NBC NCO
AllenETreat

The mouse that roared...

Post by AllenETreat »

Craig just sent me this gang -

Hey Allen just a quick hello. I am in the hospital still but found out I have web access :) So thought I would let you know I was doing good. Will give you a better update when it is not so sore to type. Again thanks for everything :)

I was wondering if you knew anything about the Lil Temp that Joyce sent me????? Take Care and see ya on the forum soon :)

Craig

So how about some answers for Craig? Where's that Lil Temp hiding?

AET
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds, awake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it reality.

T.E. Lawrence
dialex

Post by dialex »

Thanks for the update. If he's in the hospital but his main concern is that Lil'T it means he's on the right track :) Hopefully he'll recover soon.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.