Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

Dreams Are Real

(Metaphysical channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Feral People in the Smoky Mountains: Attacked and Almost Taken

(DarkWilderness channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

CERN: Demons Returning Through Dark Matter Portals

(Eredin channel)

An important thing to always keep in mind is that, whether or not YOU believe that CERN is opening portals to the dark realm, THEY certainly believe they are. They know exactly what they're doing, but they are playing with fire. Now, whether or not they are aware of the potential consequences of their actions, to the world AND to themselves, or if they even care at all, is another matter altogether.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"Why I Don't Fear Death (and You Shouldn't Either)"

(Hospice Nurse Julie channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Humanity's Reset: Top Psychic Reveals What Not to Ignore in 2024 / Jen Bushman

(Next Level Soul Podcast channel)

I actually found her story (and this entire video) to be very interesting, much more than I had anticipated.

Keep in mind that the host, Alex Ferrari, does give his videos "click baity" titles. He has admitted to doing so, because when he had given videos "non-click baity" titles in the past, they tended to get fewer views. Even with the click bate titles, I find the content of many of the videos on his channel often far exceeds the exclamatory nature that the titles he gives them, or the thumbnail images, might suggest.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Chronovisor: Mystery of the Vatican's Secret Time Machine

(Mr. Mythos channel)

This is an excellently researched and well-presented video.

Later in the video, there is mention of the Akashic Records during an *alleged* deathbed confession by Father Ernetti. As "Mr. Mythos" mentions, the Akashic Records are NOT some physical location that can be fitted into some device. Not by a long shot.

Ernetti supposedly claimed he created an earlier Chronovisor in a past lifetime, which he supposedly shared with Nostradamus. I don't know about that; decide for yourself. I KNOW that past lives and reincarnation are a reality; however, if Ernetti really did say that, I'm a little skeptical when someone claims a past life either as a famous historical figure, or having worked together with one. In the same way I don't believe the many people who claimed to have been Napoleon, Cleopatra, Alexander the Great, or to have been one of Jesus' disciples in a past life. That's just a personal hang up of mine. Many people want to be the reincarnation of a famous figure, or associated with one. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that it's a bit "sus," as younger people like to say nowadays.

Note: There is an ad for a sponsor from 1:20 to 2:30:

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Journey Through Heaven / John J. Davis

(Next Level Soul Podcast channel)

This is a VERY detailed account.

I do believe that, although there are some commonalities among many near-death experiences, I also believe there are differences for each individual. John J. Davis' experience sounds very earth-like, only a much better version of earthly life. Others have reported experiences that were earth-like in some ways, and also very different in other ways, such as becoming like a vast orb of light/energy, as opposed to being in a human-shaped form on the other side. That doesn't negate the validity of one type of account over another; IMO, it's going to depend on the individual.

I've had a few experiences of very briefly visiting "the other side" (though not in near-death experiences), and most of the ones I experienced had similarities to earth. I suspect these were times I momentarily slipped into the astral or etheric realm, and not actually Heaven itself. There are countless different vibratory levels in the nonphysical realms. I do know they were NOT merely dreams, for various reasons I won't go into here.

But in one experience where I saw my father a few years after his passing, he and all the other beings he was with only looked like extremely bright beings of light, which barely had any recognizable humanoid-looking characteristics at all. I only recognized him as my father from this lifetime because as he moved forward towards me, he flashed an image of an old photograph of himself (my favorite pic of him) in front of himself, so I could identify that it was him. You would think we would have had some long, deep conversation about how much I loved him and how he was doing, but we merely embraced, as I thought in my mind, "I love you, dad," and then he receded back to stand among the other light beings, from which he once more became indistinguishable. I feel that this was at a higher vibratory realm than the ones that resembled earth. This happened in 2004.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"They Almost Took My Mother"

(What Lurks Beneath channel)

This is an excellent interview. It's nearly 2 hours long, but if you are interested in someone relating his own lifetime of (very bizarre) paranormal experiences in detail, I highly recommend this one, even if you have to listen to it in chunks throughout the day. Oftentimes, some of the best information comes out in longer accounts / interviews.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"Las Vegas is a Haunted Portal!"

(The Black Culdron channel)

Interesting stuff.

I've only been to Las Vegas 3 times; when I was 6, again at 8, and then for the last time at 15 (in 1978). There really wasn't much for a kid to do in Vegas back then, except playing in the pool, and going to Circus-Circus to watch the shows, and buy stuff from a novelty shop that was in Circus-Circus. We also visited the Hoover Dam that first time. As an adult, I've never had any interest in visiting Las Vegas again.

I never thought much about Vegas being so haunted, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. I had heard a lot about the Hoover Dam being haunted, though.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

How Reincarnation Really Works! (What You Need to Know!)

(Christina Lopes, DPT, MPH channel)

I came across this video randomly while scrolling. This is actually an EXCELLENT video discussing the process and purpose of reincarnation. Much better than I was expecting it would be. I don't think I've seen any video on YouTube that goes so clearly and in-depth into this subject, in such a short amount of time.

A lot of people become triggered by the concept of reincarnation. That's fine. We are all on different paths, and at different points in what we are willing to accept. As I've mentioned before, I don't have to believe in reincarnation, because I have seen and felt into some of my own past lives and KNOW that it's real. And since linear time is a construct that really only exists in this 3D reality, all incarnations are actually multiple aspects of your soul that are incarnating simultaneously. They only seem like past or future lifetimes. But that's a bit out there for most of us to even ponder.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

A Vampire Story

(Paranormal Round Table channel)

This is quite a good account. Unfortunately, it looks like it's been flagged by YouTube because of the subject matter (a possibly true account of a vampire-like being), even though the story contains no inappropriate content. Otherwise, it would have embedded here, instead of only giving a link to watch it on YouTube.

The subject begins from around 18:25:

https://www.youtube.com/live/upP9ygejhY ... _3pMoOidD1

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dogman's Interdimensional Portals

(The Confessionals channel)

Jim